Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Final Performance Script-Campaign Team




RESPECT YOUR ELDERS SCRIPT

Introduction
·         Jae Hyun Good evening. We are class 8. Our topic is respecting your elders. In our campaign, we learned that elders feel respected and celebrated in Korea, but in USA the youth are more celebrated from the elders.
                                                                  
·         Dong Hyun : Our campaign hopes to increase respect for the elders. Next, we will sing a song about our topic.  Our song is respect.

SONG: Respect (time 2:34)

Conclusion
·         Ji Min: To raise awareness, the art team made posters..

·         Seung Bin: The campaign team made fans and wrote a script.


·         Sang Beum: Media team made video and twitter. Here is a clip from media video.

·         Chae Yeon: All teams created chalk art.



·          Jeong Hu : Last, the PR team made a promise. Everyone please raise your hands and repeat after me. I promise, I will be kind to my elders. I promise, I will help my elders with house work. I promise I will respect my elders. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment